Teeth Whitener Strips are great if you want to whiten your smile by just a few shades. Some manufacturers say that you can get results within seven days, and have noticeably whiter teeth in 2 weeks. If you wish to whiten your teeth drastically, you may want to consider a gel/tray system or perhaps going to the dentist.
- They are a simple, home based method that works rather well for medium improvement on teeth whiteness. They are easy to used and will whiten teeth without requiring a trip to the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening strips are inexpensive. Two weeks worth of strips will cost close to $40.
- They are far more discreet than a teeth whitening tray and allow you to whiten while you are at work or if you are on the go. They may interfere with normal activities, but they will not interfere nearly as much as having a molded tray stuck in your mouth.
- If you have sensitive teeth or other oral ailments, you should be cautious when deciding to use teeth whitener strips. Any teeth bleaching product can make your teeth more sensitive, the right product will simply make the sensitivity less painful than the excruciating pain of others.
- While strips conform better to the mouth than certain one-size-fits-all teeth whitening trays, teeth whitening strips may not conform the best to the shape of the mouth. Also, it doesn’t get into the crevices between teeth. It’s like if you have a fence, and you white wash the front of the fence, but leave the crevices in between and the backs dingy, you may end up with a funny looking fence.
- Strips don’t have the whitening power of a gel/tray system, so they are only for medium improvement of your teeth’s whiteness.
So, with all this in mind, decide whether or not you would want to whiten your teeth with a teeth whitener strip system for yourself, or ask a dentist for advice.